CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
Belgrade City Council meets the 1st and 3rd Monday of each Month except for holidays. Agendas are posted the weekend before the meeting.
The dates of the upcoming council meetings are:
BELGRADE CITY COUNCIL VACANCY - WARD 2
The City of Belgrade is seeking a qualified individual to serve the remainder of the term for one Council Member representing Belgrade Ward 2. The person appointed to fill this vacancy will serve until the expiration of the original term of office, December 31, 2019. Complete the application for Appointment, or contact Sue Caldwell, City Clerk, 91 E. Central Ave, Belgrade MT 59714 (406)388-3760 firstname.lastname@example.org. [ View the Ward Map ]
- A qualified voter of the City of Belgrade and a citizen of the United States
- Must have held residency in Ward 2 for a minimum of 60 days before appointment
- Must meet the qualifications prescribed by law or by ordinance adopted by the Belgrade City Council
- Must not have been convicted of a felony that involves moral turpitude
- Upon appointment, must take the oath of office prescribed in Article III, section 3, of the Montana constitution
Gallatin County Emergency Management has started an education campaign encouraging our citizens to register with our new Community Notification System. Overview information on this new Community Notification System is now available.
This new system is a large step forward in the ability to alert our communities during emergencies, and the more people who register the more powerful it becomes.