The City of Belgrade Building Department is responsible for enforcing the provisions of applicable codes for new construction and additions or alterations to existing buildings within the City of Belgrade.
- The Building Department performs plan review services and issues building permits for new construction and additions or alterations to existing buildings within the City limits.
- Issues plumbing permits for new plumbing systems or additions or alterations or repairs to existing systems with the City Limits.
- Performs various inspections of construction within the City Limits including (but not limited to): footings, foundations, framing, insulation, plumbing, final inspections, and issues certificates of occupancy.
- Works with the Belgrade Fire Department for enforcement of other applicable Fire, and Life-Safety codes for buildings within the City limits.
- Available on a daily basis to answer questions and assist public officials, developers, consultants, realtors, contractors, and the general public in various facets of applicable building and plumbing codes.