to index listing ]
APPENDIX C: SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTS
- General. When required, the following documents shall be submitted
in draft form with the preliminary plat and signed and notarized with
the final plat.
- Property Owner's Association. If common property is to be deeded to
the property owners association or similar instrument, the covenants
and restrictions set up to govern such an association shall include
as a minimum:
- Membership: Automatic and mandatory membership for each property
or unit buyer and any subsequent buyer.
- Perpetual Reservation: Perpetual reservation and limited use
of common property.
- Right to Use: The right of each property or unit owner to use
and enjoyment of any common property or facility.
- Responsibility: Responsibility for liability insurance, any applicable
tax assessments and the maintenance of any common property or facilities
to be placed in the association.
- Assessments: Assessments which require each property or unit
owner to pay a pro rata share of the cost of any common expenses,
with any assessment charged by the association becoming a lien where
necessary on individual parcels. Safeguards against unreasonably
high charges and provision to adjust assessments may be provided.